For years, various versions of Sage 100 have helped small and medium-sized businesses effectively manage accounting, distribution, manufacturing, and the like.
At Sage Summit 2015, Sage announced their continued efforts to move to a subscription business model and subsequently released Sage 100cloud (Sage 100c) in 2016.
What is Sage 100cloud?
Sage 100cloud is for businesses that need built-in flexibility for production processing, job and materials tracking, and custom product estimates. By integrating job management tools with financials, Sage 100cloud manages discrete manufacturing by making it easier to estimate costs, buy materials, track labor, manage scheduling, and support frontline staff.
Sage 100cloud can reside on-premise, or, becoming increasingly popular, at a private hosting facility. This allows for full control of its deployment and the flexibility of installing/migrating to the new version at your own pace and convenience.
In addition, Sage 100cloud comes with:
- Bundled modules, without the need to purchase separately
- All the latest 2016 enhancements plus a modernized user interface, making navigation easier and task execution more efficient
- Improved application scaling
- Increased personalization and security, allowing users the flexibility of changing font size, colors, and themes on each window while only seeing the information they are authorized to see
Take Control with Sage 100cloud
Sage 100cloud gives you control of the entire manufacturing process for both make-to-stock and build-to-order jobs:
- Sales orders and production
- Job planning
- Costing and tracking
- Data collection
Adapt with Sage 100cloud
Manufacturing is faced with a wide array of obstacles – material availability, shipment delays, labor setbacks, mechanical downtime, and others – but Sage 100cloud’s real-time window into the production cycle improves your ability to make adjustments and communicate the status of orders to customers.
Integrate with Sage 100cloud
By integrating your financials and your manufacturing process, Sage 100cloud eliminates data silos and manages the financial variables, allowing you to:
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Quickly track and manage orders
- Bill and receive payments
- See your cash position at all times
- Keep your accounting processes compliant
Sage 100cloud also accesses real-time material, inventory, and cost data to create accurate quotes that reflect real costs, material availability, and production schedules. This prevents mistakes and missed deadlines as well as streamlining workflows and the quote-to-production process.
Know Your Costs with Sage 100cloud
Unfortunately, no job lifecycle is complete without fluctuating costs that risk profits. Luckily, Sage 100cloud offers insight into time, labor, materials, and equipment costs, so when prices and options change as a job progresses, you have the information you need to take informed, decisive action. With a simple, intuitive, and customizable interface, business-critical information, individual transactions, and other important information is a click away.
- Get access to key business information in an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand format.
- Apply query, reporting, and statistical analysis to make better decisions faster.
- Share information with others in your organization in a meaningful way.
Ready, set, GROW with Sage 100cloud
Sage 100cloud brings everything together.
- See cost overruns and what’s best for profits
- Dynamically manage complex jobs
- Ensure on-time delivery
- Understand supply and demand for jobs
- Synchronize data across disparate systems
- Delight customers and foster their loyalty
- Quickly convert quotes to production jobs
Sage 100cloud is already being dubbed the most robust solution for both current and future business needs. With its new customization capabilities, integration enhancements, increased personalization, and improved automation, Sage 100cloud will unite an entire business at an affordable price.
When you receive your Sage 100 Business Care Plan renewal, Sage will offer two options: 1) Renew with Sage 100 or 2) renew with Sage 100cloud. If you have questions, feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.